STANDARD INSURANCE CUSTOMER CHARTER
Our Customer Service Charter states our commitment to provide you with quality insurance products and services and it also specifies the parameters by which you can measure our performance. It also provides our associates with clear standards in delivering service excellence to achieve the Company’s commitments and goals.
OUR MTP, MISSION, VISION AND VALUES
Massive Transformative Purpose
Peace of Mind for All Mankind
We work towards becoming one of the World’s Top 10 finest general insurers by 2035.
We aspire to be a platform through which all of our stakeholders are able to achieve their life purpose:
- For our associates, to fully practice their craft of non-life insurance professionally and with dignity, both locally and globally, to ultimately improve their quality of life.
- For our customers, to receive the finest quality insurance cover and service.
- For our shareholders, to receive fair returns on their capital.
- For our partners and regulators, mutually beneficial relationships for sustained growth and development.
Standard Insurance Co., Inc. is committed to continuously improving the quality of service to the insuring public through fairness, professionalism, innovation, and simplicity.
- Fighting Spirit
Our Service Standard In General
- We will respect our customers.
- We will provide prompt, friendly, courteous and efficient customer service and at all times remain professional.
- We will take ownership of your enquiry, follow-up and keep you informed of progress to completion.
- We will be realistic about what we can do and in what timeframes.
- We will provide you with accurate and reliable (consistent) information.
- We will show respect for your privacy in your dealings with us and the confidentiality of information discussed.
- We will strive to excel in providing excellent customer service through continuous improvement, customer surveys and identification of new technologies to assist in the customer experience.
- We will actively seek your feedback on our services to ensure they meet your needs.
Face To Face
- Our frontliner associate will wear a name badge for ease of communication.
- We will listen to you and discuss your requirements fully.
- We will endeavour to satisfy your request at the time of your visit. When enquiries of a technical or specialised nature are made at any of our branches, the appropriate associate will be called to assist if available, or contact will be made within 24 hours to arrange an appointment or to discuss the matter over the phone.
Over The Telephone
- We will endeavour to answer your call promptly.
- Phones will not go unanswered. If the person you are contacting is unavailable, the call will be forwarded to someone who can assist.
- We will advise you of any delays and offer suitable options or offer to return your call.
- We will provide a 24 hour telephone service for urgent after hours calls. You may call us at (02) 88451111.
- We will introduce ourselves using first names and business unit name and provide a direct contact number for further communications where necessary.
- We will take personal responsibility for, and ownership of, your enquiry to reduce transferred calls.
- Where possible, when customer calls are transferred internally, we will introduce your call to the recipient so as to reduce the need for you to explain the purpose of your call multiple times.
- We will return your telephone enquiry within 24 hours.
In Writing Or Email
- We will write to you in clear, concise language that is easily understood.
- We will send out standard information to you within 24 hours of receiving the request via our various sales units.
- We will respond to your letter or e-mail of general correspondence relating to your concern with us within forty eight hours upon receipt.
- If your inquiry or follow up will take longer than 48 hours, we will acknowledge your correspondence, and where possible, provide an expected completion date and details of the associate responsible for the response.
Via Internet or Social Media
- We will maintain our website with relevant and up-to-date information that is easily understood and accessible.
- We will post interesting, engaging, relevant and up-to-date information on our social media platforms that encourages interaction and feedback.
- We will respond to enquiries and posts on our social media platforms in a timely and professional manner.
- We will keep up to date with online services and customer engagement tools and trends.
- We will continue to review the Company’s social media platforms to further engage and connect with our community and provide additional online self service facilities and tools.
Measuring and Improving the Quality of Our Service
We will measure and improve the quality of our service by:
- Conducting a regular ‘Customer Satisfaction Monitor’ survey
- Obtaining feedback from the community using feedback forms and customer service surveys
- Implementing quality training and coaching activities for our associates
- Using key performance indicators in corporate and business planning
- Using effective internal systems and corporate reporting to measure our performance
- Recognizing our staff for customer service delivery excellence.
Customer Service Feedback
As we strive to deliver exceptional customer service, we encourage you to provide feedback. Whether you have a request for action, a compliment or a complaint, we would like to hear from you. Standard Insurance has a Customer Experience Group to assist with customer feedback, compliments and complaints. This group will ensure your request or comments are dealt with appropriately by the relevant associate. Please refer to ‘Contact us’ for further details.
If you would like to suggest ways in which we can improve our service, you can:Call
- Customer Service Hotline (02) 8845-1111
- Any of our more than 62 branches nationwide. See the list of branches at www.standard-insurance.com
- For any inquiry, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org
- For complaints and feedback, email us at email@example.com
- Visit our website at www.standard-insurance.com
- Facebook @StandardInsurancePH
- Instagram @StandardInsurancePH
- YouTube Standard Insurance Philippines
- You may write to us and send to:
- 28F Petron Mega Plaza, 358 Sen. Gil Puyat Avenue Makati City, 1200 Philippines